Since 1988, I’ve been using manual Activators that gently put vertebrae back where they belong. In the meantime, electric models have been introduced and I use both, depending on my patients’ preferences. The rapid pace of clicks allows no time for muscles to resist. This eliminates the need for hot packs prior to treatment.
I’ve been a Sonoma County resident since age six, and I’ve known almost as long what I wanted to be when I grew up. My aunt was my inspiration and mentor, and I was always fascinated with her profession as a chiropractor. But more than that, as I grew older, I learned to appreciate the truly miraculous things that are possible with chiropractic. There was no doubt – that’s what I wanted to do with my life!
After graduating from Santa Rosa Junior College with an associate of science degree, I attended the Los Angeles campus of Cleveland Chiropractic College, and earned my doctor of chiropractic in 1988. I came back to Sonoma County to start my practice, and I have never regretted my choice of profession. I love what I do! To me there is nothing more gratifying than helping a patient get off pain killing drugs or heal other physical issues that have eluded their physicians.
- Diplomat, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic, 1988.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, 1987
- Santa Rosa Junior College, Associate of Science, 1983
- Certified Instrument Adjuster, Impulse Instrument
- Private Practice since 1989
- X-Ray Supervisor and Operator since 1989
- State Appointed Qualified Medical Evaluator, Industrial Medical Council, 1998–2004
- Proficiency Rated Doctor, Activator Methods, Inc.
- Eagle Scout
- Woodbadge Advanced Scoutmaster Training
- Youth Volunteer––Cubmaster, Boy Scouts of America, Past
- Youth Volunteer––Scoutmaster, Boy Scouts Of America, 1992-1995
- Outside Interests––Piano, Voice, Reading, Woodworking, Camping
- Special Qualifications––Amateur Radio Operator, FCC License KF6BAO
We accept most insurance coverage, including Worker’s Compensation and Medicare. Those of you without insurance will find our fees affordable.